Amanda is a community banking executive with over 20 years in financial services. Having previously served as Chief Financial Officer, she brings experience in financial analysis, budgeting, project management, and strategic planning. Amanda’s background includes roles in community banking, credit unions, non-financial Small Business Association (SBA) lending, and construction.
- Effectively led bank growth from $250 million total assets to over $500 million while in the Controller/Chief Financial Officer role.
- Streamlined and centralized the purchasing process for over ten bank locations.
- Managed process improvements, and helped implement the changes departmentally as an independent audit & accounting consultant.
- Developed ACS matrix for validation of revenue recognition.
- Responsible for due diligence and financial forecasting for M&A activities for community banks.
- Assisted with overseeing the bank’s interest rate risk management to ensure strategies were in place to maintain adequate capital.