Annette Braun, Managing Director
Annette is a financial institution executive and consulting professional with 35 years of financial institution experience including super-regional and community banks, as well as credit unions of various sizes. A skilled engagement manager with experience in all areas such as retail, systems/technology management, revenue production, service delivery models and managing all consumer services functions in dynamic environments. Annette’s experience includes consulting engagements where she oversaw change management programs addressing business process improvement, revenue improvement, expense reduction, and technology.
- Responsible for project management and consulting service delivery working with financial institutions throughout the country.
- Primary area of expertise is in Retail including: operations, product design, revenue enhancement, delivery and service model strategies, and organizational design.
- Conducted deposit product suite review, developing new products, updating existing product features and pricing and creating migration plans for existing products.
- Conducted marketplace analysis for client branch networks, providing recommendations for growth strategies, branch expansion, and branch divestments.
- Project work and deliverables include detailed analysis, operational review of processes and procedures, recommendations and implementation consideration.
- Responsible for the reengineering of branch operations including: procedure and work flow changes, delivery system alternatives, staffing/scheduling practices, and organizational design.
- Managed full-service engagements that generally experienced a 3.5-4.0:1 earnings improvement ratio.
- Managed merger and acquisition projects which included technology assessments, consolidations of operations and administrative functions, branch consolidations and divestitures, and company reorganization.
- Project management qualifications include Certified Project Manager Professional status.
- Change Management techniques enhanced with HelixPLAN® facilitation methods accelerating discovery and providing more time for implementation of findings with greater bottom line results.