With more than 35 years of banking experience, Gary Jenkins is a decisive, accomplished, and results-driven executive with a track record of driving revenue and profit improvements in challenging environments. He is a forward-thinking leader and resourceful problem solver with strategic vision and keen bottom-line focus. Jenkins is a strong team builder and communicator who gains consensus to create and execute plans with measurable results. Gary has served as EVP and CIO of a bank that successfully completed two mergers in three years. He has directed all bank operations, compliance, vendor relationships and branch systems.
- Conducted a full review of and implemented improvements in Treasury Management at a $1 billion Southwest bank.
- Provided an operational review for a $2 Billion bank in the Southwest to identify opportunities to automate manual processes and improve workflows.
- Collaborated with a 32-branch bank to design and implement comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Conceptualized and directed consolidation of operations for 3-bank holding company ($2B), maintaining the unique charters and supporting individual product lines.
- Reengineered deposit and loan operations for $13B bank located on the West Coast, reducing overall costs by 12%.