Tony is a payments and banking products professional with over 30 years of experience as a P&L owner, problem solver, and product manager. He has created and managed strategic direction while driving product and program implementations across multiple work teams, channels, and third parties. His management has delivered positive bottom-line impact while creating a competitive differentiation and an ever-increasing positive impact to the customer experience. Tony’s analysis and management of the debit and credit card programs at community banks have meant improved profitability in payments products.
- Managed and negotiated of debit card PIN networks and brand relationships, driving processing expense reduction and revenue enhancements.
- Led the negotiations with an Agent Bank Credit Card issuing program, increasing revenue share resulting in $150K of additional annual revenue.
- Directed penetration, activation, and usage campaigns for debit card portfolio resulting in 2-3 additional average transactions per month.
- Recommended the exit of ISO sponsoring by Community Bank and managed the wind down of relationship through an extended negotiation of exit terms and conditions.
- Led the consumer line of business transition during bank acquisitions with customer retention metrics of over 90%.
- Utilized cost vs. benefit analysis to deliver fact-based recommendations to executive leadership for enhancements to products and programs.
- Maintained reporting packages for Key Performance Indicators across multiple products, bringing forth the crucial facts and trends allowing for timely review and determination of focus areas to drive improvements.
- Upgraded HSA offering through core system integration, hiring of additional staff, deployment of digital access, and creation of employer-focused selling campaign, driving increased profitability from $100K to $1M in year one.
- Developed a product management framework and drove adoption across organization resulting in streamlining new product development across the various lines of business.