PRI is seeking an experienced banking professional and subject matter expert to serve as a consultant.
We are seeking different experts in key fields: contract negotiation, deposit operations, information technology, lending and loan operations, retail/branch banking, systems conversions, etc.
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years of experience working in a financial institution
- Strong internal/external consulting experience
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Confidence in working with and presenting to executives
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible and adaptable personality
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility to start immediately
The PRI Consultant must work collaboratively with other PRI consultants under the direction of a Project Manager. The Consultant will be expected to travel as necessary to provide on-site observation and analysis to clients. Estimated travel is 25 weeks/year. Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze current data and processes for potential improvement to revenue, expense and/or efficiency
- Communicate with other PRI Consultants to determine best direction for the client
- Identify improvements and effectively write recommendations to issue to clients
- Prepare customized reports and recommendations for executive clients
- Deliver findings to financial institution executives