Debit card profitability can be a conundrum, but every financial institution wants to maximize earnings and interchange income. Optimizing interchange income is one of the best ways to improve profitability without negatively impacting customers. Most importantly, a project with PRI will not negatively impact your staff either as our director of card services will handle all the work for your institution, managing a clean and efficient project every step of the way and all the way through your network contract execution.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of an optimal PIN payment network arrangement
- Obtain the best, most profitable PIN network incentive agreement and contract terms for the financial institution.
- Review current network arrangement, gross & net interchange rates, and all current contract terms
- Request, gather, analyze and compare PIN network proposals from industry-best processing networks
- Negotiate and secure an optimal term agreement from the selected PIN network using industry standards, best practices and PRI proprietary intellectual property
- Assist in the execution of the new, optimized PIN network term agreement
- Facilitate the completion of the network add/change/delete processes, as well as validate the new, improved net interchange income 2-3 months after project completion
- BEST: PIN Network Agreement with a total term benefit yield of $350,000+ per year
- AVG: PIN Network Agreement with a total term benefit yield of $120,000+ per year