Angie is an knowledgeable executive officer with over 35 years in the financial services industry. Her experience includes managing a technology and information security program at a $6B financial institution, supporting business process review and driving efficiency across the organization. This has given her in-depth experience in identifying, recommending, developing, implementing, and supporting cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. Her primary responsibilities included executing a technological vision, driving the strategic initiatives of an organization, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that resources were aligned with the company’s business needs. Angie offers her many strengths to PRI clients including: leadership, mentoring, analytical skills, project management, contract negotiations, and budgeting.
- Chief Technology Officer of a midwestern community bank.
- Served as executive sponsor and implemented key initiatives including: data strategy, bank-wide CRM, new digital banking platform and new client-facing solutions
- Strong background in directing and managing technology services, information security and assurance, project and application management teams, vendor management teams, operations, electronic banking and trust operations.
- Negotiated key contracts for core, digital banking and debit card processing.
- Chaired the strategy and innovation committee at a community bank, which was responsible for coordinating the bank’s annual strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for leading a core conversion as project manager. Project consisted of RFP, reviewing vendor options, managing a review committee, negotiating contract terms and completing conversion process.