Brady’s career in financial services has molded him into a passionate leader who drives towards enhancing customer and employee experiences. Brady’s in-depth knowledge has run the gamut of retail banking throughout his career. He has extensive, first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of consumer banking, including strategic sales, relationship-driven service, efficient operations and the navigation of fintech. Brady has focused knowledge on strategies in digital marketing, execution of strategic planning and innovating new products. He has successfully led projects implementing cutting edge technology, advanced products, as well as projects related to revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Provided strategic guidance to executive management and board leadership to turn strategy into successful execution that engages team members to achieve measurable results.
- Increased staff engagement and reduced turnover by revamping retail division structure, including: branch and employee hours, job descriptions and Universal Banker implementation.
- Led the consolidation of multiple branch offices by using data to identify cost savings while simultaneously factoring future opportunity loss. Institution reinvested savings into new technology and strategic growth.
- Led contract negotiations for new digital technology partner leading to a savings of over $500,000 over initial contract term.
- Redesigned incentive program, resulting in strategic sales excellence and increased customer adoption of digital technology.
- Implemented retail footprint expansion across multiple markets to drive sales and customer growth.
- Designed retail customer service and sales program to increase sales within a traditional service culture.
- Obtained Executive Certification in Strategy and Innovation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Managed 110-person retail division and customer contact center teams overseeing the sales, service, operations and customer experience for a community bank.