Buddy brings over 40 years of financial services experience with a focus on lending. Buddy has experience in mortgage, consumer, small business, commercial (RE and C&I), indirect auto, student, and SBL lending. He has managed: sales, originations credit, operations, collections, and call centers. He has managed operations units of up to 500 people in multiple locations. Buddy has handled numerous bank due-diligence projects including acquisitions and integrations of portfolios and facilities. He has experience in most banking systems and has led vendor selection, integration, and ongoing vendor management. Buddy has experience working with regulations, internal and external auditors, and all levels of employees, from entry-level to C-level, and the board of directors.
- Successfully resolved regulatory issues. Included lending/ credit policies, vendor management, and ALLL.
- Led the RFP, selection, and installation of technology innovations, in areas of originations, credit, operations, and collections.
- Achieved revenue growth of over 100% by partnering with sales associates/leadership, improving training, and implementing sales performance metrics.
- Led the rollout of new products including student lending, commercial lending in participations, and syndications
- Oversaw multiple vendor relationships including the successfully outsourcing of functions, Led the due diligence in RFP, selection, contract negotiations, SLA and vendor scorecard reviews.
- Successfully managed budgets of $25M, with year-over-year savings of 15%, by improving processes and.
- Implemented automated credit scoring, and imaged technology resulting in over $5M in savings.