Gladys H. Rodriguez
Gladys is a financial institution executive and consulting professional with a unique background of expertise leading business operations and client engagements, spanning over 40 years. She is a skilled resource manager and project manager. She has successfully led operational units and client projects, identifying operational process improvements and cost reduction, facilitating smooth running operations and ensuring the achievement of long-term growth objectives to translate business development models into specific growth strategies to improve revenue.
- Provided project management oversight for a successful bank merger/integration with focus on communication (internal and external), training, system conversion, 3rd party interfaces and critical path mapping.
- Managed core evaluation project to identify needs, gaps in current environment, vendor facilitation to address gaps and issuance of RFPs.
- Managed an enterprise content management (ECM) project including development of corporate records management policies and procedures, through repository organization and workflow management.
- Completed detailed analysis, developed and implemented specific process improvement recommendations to increase income and productivity, reduce risks and eliminate backlogs.
- Managed a cost reduction and process improvement project for an international client. Conducted current state assessments, gap analysis, and developed business cases to support recommendations.
- Managed merger and acquisition project, focusing on successful integration of financials for 6 key operations units. Efforts included MICR specification design, creation of a chart of accounts, and the establishment of a reconciliation unit.
- Responsible for management of back office operations including Item Processing, Statement Rendering, Demand Deposit, Savings, Time Deposits and Loan Account Reconciliation and Settlement, Returns Items, Exceptions, Fraud Detection, Customer Relationship Information System, Time Deposits, Research, Adjustments.
- Provided direction in the creation of a state operations center, designed floor plans for optimum workflow among upstream and downstream work units, created staff models and identified staffing requirements. Operations Center was designed and created in record time.
- Led core conversion projects, including testing, project management and implementation. Is a preferred project manager by one major provider of technology solutions.