Henry has 35 years of experience as a financial institution executive and consulting professional. He has been heavily involved in managing technology, bank operations, merger transitions, acquisitions and global technology assessment, deployment and operations throughout his career. Using his strong interpersonal skills, Henry has been successful in developing winning proposals for institutions with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong technology background with familiarity in core systems, mainframe system add-ons, infrastructure, budgeting, strategic planning, and business planning.
- Responsible for developing product solutions and a technology assessment strategy for a large regional bank.
- Primary area of expertise is in Retail including: technology, operations, revenue enhancement, marketing, and organizational design.
- Implemented retainers for developing Technical Architecture Strategies.
- Developed a financial service product for a Trust banking organization.
- Worked with major technology providers to respond to requests for proposals as a financial services expert.
- Developed strategies and tactics for deposit gathering for Commercial and Retail banks.
- Advised a large multi-national company focused on merger and acquisition activity.
- Responsible for increasing retail revenue and lowering costs of funding.