Jen Megee, Director of Process Improvement
Jen brings over 25 years of banking experience from midwestern community banks and large national banks. A skilled engagement manager, Jen brings expertise as a retail banking and deposit operations executive. She has led teams in implementing and growing profitable deposit products, integrating organizations through mergers and acquisitions, on-boarding purchased accounts, and converting to different systems, including core. Her attention to detail while remaining focused on overarching strategy brings success to PRI clients.
- Responsible for project management and consulting service delivery working with financial institutions throughout the country.
- Primary areas of expertise are Retail and Deposit Operation including: product design, revenue enhancement, delivery and service model strategies, business development, customer service, and organizational design.
- Analyzed and streamlined deposit operations processes to gain efficiencies to become more scalable for future acquisitions.
- Implemented a quality assurance program that measures compliance/error rates for frontline new account opening.
- Oversaw consumer lending, bank security and marketing in addition to retail and deposit operations.
- Responsible for implementation of 14 workflows to streamline processes, including CD renewals, debit card limit increases, debit card travel requests, wire transfers, etc.
- Effectively managed retail banking center geographic footprint including opening two new centers and closing one retail banking center with very little customer runoff.
- Successfully led a deposit team through two core conversions.