Jodi is a seasoned professional with over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. She is an expert in debit and credit card services, operations, software implementation, process efficiencies, and contract negotiations. Jodi has served as a primary resource for contract negotiations and oversight of teams tasked with upgrading existing systems and implementing new ones to provide innovative technology to enhance customer service. Jodi’s exceptional skills extended to optimizing the performance of the debit card portfolio, thereby contributing to the financial institution’s overall success.
- Oversaw the debit card program and developed dashboards to track monthly expenses and growth.
- Implemented efficiency enhancements for the reissue process in the event of a major compromise, streamlining card closure and reissue procedures to save staff from manual efforts and time-consuming tasks.
- Collaborated with marketing team to craft a comprehensive marketing plan aimed at increasing card penetration, activation, and usage. This initiative resulted in a 15% average growth in interchange income year-over-year.
- Pioneered Instant Issuance for debit cards at all retail locations, offering customers a convenient and competitive advantage over local competitors.
- Effectively managed network and processor vendor relationships for debit card issuers, overseeing contract negotiations and execution. Additionally developed a systematic review process for monthly invoices and reports to ensure vendors consistently met their commitments.