Lori brings over 20 years of banking experience from midwestern community banks. Her expertise as a retail banking project manager has helped grow profitable deposit products, integrated organizations through mergers and acquisitions, on-boarded purchased accounts, and converted to different systems, including core. Lori has high-level experience in deposit operations, retail banking, marketing, and data analytics. She is results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations and is able to help FIs identify goals and priorities and resolve issue in initial stages. Lori’s attention to detail, while remaining focused on the overarching strategy, brings success to PRI clients.
- Managed projects for the retail team, including: conversion, acquisition and new product development and equipment installation. Created and developed strategies for current and future growth of new locations, products, and employees.
- Successfully led a deposit team through two core conversions.
- Implemented a quality assurance program that measured compliance/error rates for frontline new account opening.
- Oversaw retail project management.
- Conducted data mining and modeling, business intelligence gathering, trending, and benchmarking.
- Managed fleet of 16 ATMs ensuring maximum uptime and profitability, analyzing ATM transaction volume and overseeing new ATM installation.