Michael Holt, Partner
Mike is a professional with financial institution and consulting experience that have made him a lead revenue enhancement expert. His analytical skills and project management application make him a knowledgeable resource for many different projects. He brings expertise in Non-interest Income, EFT Network analyses, EFT processing expense structure & contracts, Information/Branch Capture implementation, service delivery modeling & implementation, profitability analyses, marketing analyses, and other general data analytics
- Developed and delivered non-interest income recommendations and assessment analyses for financial institutions of sizes ranging from $250 million to $11 billion in assets.
- Led non-interest income engagements that averaged over $600,000 in revenue enhancement and provides recommendations that receive 85% approval and increased annual income by 56.4%.
- Created the PRI EFT Network profitability model based on ATM, PIN-debit and SIG-debit card usage, used to guide clients through contract decision and negotiation phases, as well as to analyze profitability between debit card networks in a fluctuating and constantly evolving EFT environment.
- Managed systems integration project which would eventually lead the institution into a “paperless” end-to-end process for internal & external customer transactions using Branch Capture and Information Capture systems.
- Constructed branch consolidation & divestment analysis, aiding one financial institution in reducing annual expense while minimizing impact on market penetration, core-deposits, and customer service.
- Experienced successful implementation and training of PRI Customer Service Model throughout multiple engagements, facilitating the recognition of appropriate staffing levels and excess capacity in teller & platform FTE to re-shape efficient and effective branches.
- Developed and implemented process improvement recommendations to discover and eliminate inefficiencies, while enhancing productivity.
- Managed and trained a large team for a regional financial institution’s Business Resource Center on internal/external customer service, customer retention, problem resolution & troubleshooting, inbound/outbound sales, online banking, item processing and fee collection.
- Piloted both an outbound calling sales initiative and dual-authentication online banking initiative for the aforementioned regional financial institution.