Paris brings 25 years of banking and payments expertise to serve PRI clients. Most of her career has been in the payments ecosystem–acquiring/processing and issuing—having experience with all payment acceptance options. Paris has been a passionate contributor to her clients’ success in achieving sustainable growth through intentional strategic planning. Her payments industry experience has been across the full spectrum of card associations, processors, community banks, and credit union service providers. She began her career in banking and transitioned to payment networks and processing to include time with the STAR Network, First Data, PSCU, Pegasystems, and most recently Fiserv. Her expertise in the past 10 years focused on gateway management, debit, credit, merchant processing, core processing, card integration, competitive analysis, risk management, and output services management.
- Led contract negotiations for core systems, card agreements, and digital platforms to maximize competitive pricing with growth incentives.
- Introduced clients to new solutions allowing them to differentiate services and attract new members and customers, including several beta agreements.
- Managed banking teams that launched debit programs which provided full-service management of the program focusing on activation, penetration, usage, and increasing non-interest income.
- Introduced training to financial institutions focused on debit, credit, and prepaid business management.
- Created and facilitated advisory groups to assist financial institutions in strategic influence over product roadmaps and partnership investment.
- Coordinated disaster recovery planning with financial institutions to become compliant with testing exercises annually to include successful failover within hours.
- Organized C-level groups to collaborate and participate in funding custom development for core systems which increased their fulfillment of business needs and avoided conversions.
- Participated in multiple financial institution mergers. Coordinated the successful surviving platform integrations of the third parties for core systems, card agreements, and digital systems.