Paul has over 36 years of proven experience in the banking industry. He has held multiple positions throughout his career from teller to CEO. He worked most of his years as a Chief Lending officer, Chief Credit Officer and Chief Executive Officer. Many of those years were with a $2B publicly traded bank in central Kentucky and a $500M family-owned bank. Paul has held leadership roles in many civic and charitable organizations.
- Produced above peer growth in ROA, ROE, Capital Formation and Dividends.
- Assumed duties of CCO of a bank under a regulatory MOU. Achieved Camels Ratings of 1 or 2 perennially thereafter.
- Originated and maintained a $90MM individual loan portfolio with below average charge offs while managing a team of lending and support personnel.
- Managed a team of in-house employees through two core conversions.
- Chairman of executive loan committees, approving more than $100MM per year in new production.
- Oversaw secondary market production and operations to include over 500 home loans annually.