Tiffany is a seasoned professional with 20+ years of financial service experience, ranging from bank software implementation, sales and consulting and retail branch banking. During her retail banking career, she won multiple awards for meeting and exceeding sales goals and managed district level operations for up to 15 branches. Tiffany’s primary career focus has been in leading banks through complex software conversions while working with other ancillary solutions, which resulted in minimal client impact. Tiffany’s knowledge of many of the core banking applications and her understanding of the quality assurance process provides a great level of expertise for PRI clients.
- Managed deposit operations for 15 branches, ensuring sound operations, risk mitigation and quality control.
- Drafted 200+ recommendations during process improvement projects to address inefficiencies, software capabilities and standard bank practices.
- Performed quality assurance reviews for approximately 60 different banks. This includes reviewing parameter set up, mapping accuracy, and internal training to address proper set up.
- Built knowledge in complimentary products such as account analysis, deposit escrow and account reconciliation.
- Completed software conversions for 30+ banks ranging in size from $1 billion to $40 billion over the course of nine years.
- Supplied system training to over 30 SilverLake banks. This includes back office, customer facing and parameter training.